|Indianapolis Car Exchange On-Line Sale Policies|
|[Scroll Down to Read & Accept Terms to View Available Vehicles]|
- You agree to Indianapolis Car Exchanges In Lane and Online sale and arbitration policy.
- All Internet Purchases made by off-site customers must be paid for no later than the next business day at noon via wire transfer or expedited check. For new customers a bank statement verifying funds must be faxed prior to sale time. Payments received after the next business day will incur a $95 late fee per purchase.
- Existing check status customers doing business with the auction frequently must overnight a check for the full amount no later than the next business day, otherwise a $95 late fee applies for each purchase.
- An approved floor plan company is preferred and there is no handling fee that applies.
- Non - approved floor planning may be accepted; however, it is the customer's responsibility to make sure that the Auction accepts specific
floor plan. All non - approved floor planning incurs a $30 charge per car as the auction may experience delay in being paid by floor plan company.
- Normal buy fees apply.
- There will be a $50 Internet convenience fee charged per unit for buying.
- The Buyer is responsible for listening to announcements related to each vehicle, made by Auctioneer or Selling Representative, prior to the start of the sale. The Buyer is also responsible for observing and understanding the sale lights which identify various sale conditions for the vehicle.
- Vehicles sold through online channels without a written condition report, inspection, or a disclosure as to the vehicle's condition, will be subject to In-Lane policies as outlined in the auction policies..
- It is the Online Buyer's responsibility to contact the Auction and request a post sale inspection. The Auction does not do an automatic post sale inspections on any unit purchased Online.
- Out of State Issues: When an out of state or other buyer buys a vehicle and the unit is shipped out of state and an arbitration arises Indianapolis Car Exchange reserves the right to assign out of state vehicles to an NAAA auction of choice for arbitration check and resale.
- Floor bidder will have preference in the case of a tie.
- "If-N-Call" Sales are binding to the buyer till 4:00 P.M. (EST) due to varying time zones of financial institutions. As a buyer of any "If-N-Call" unit, it is your responsibility to check on that unit within the allotted time frame of the transaction. Should your bid be accepted within the time frame you own the unit. In the event the "If-N-Call" sale is declined and a counter offer is given by the seller, the auction will contact buyer with said counter offer. If an auction occurs on a holiday in which banks, lease, and finance companies are closed, all "if" sales will be binding through close of business the following business day. Note: The Indianapolis Car Exchange Portal will not be updated with "If" sales results due to the fact that the portal closes as soon as the on-line sale is completed. If you have any questions reference your "If" bid, please contact Indianapolis Exchange at 317-769-7777.
- Condition Reports are provided as a convenience and in many cases, a product of one individual's opinion. Auction will not be responsible for minor errors. Decision of auction will be final in all disputes.
- Making transportation arrangements is the responsibility of the buyer.
- Password Liability: Buyers are responsible for their password and all purchases made online under a buyer password are the buyer's responsibility. All General Auction Policies apply in addition to these online policies.
- If any term or provision of this agreement is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this agreement shall not be affected thereby, and each term and provision of this agreement shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All units in the INOP sale units are sold AS-IS and are not subject to any arbitration.
- We make every effort to present information that is accurate. However, it is based on data provided by the vehicle manufacturer and/or other sources and therefore exact configuration, color, specifications & accessories should be used as a guide only and are not guaranteed. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any inaccuracies, claims or losses of any nature. Furthermore, this is intended as informational listing only of available equipment and features of this vehicle, and does not constitute or replace any disclosures required by State or Federal law. Indianapolis Car Exchange makes no express or implied warranties or representations of any type concerning any vehicles as to existence, ownership, accuracy, description, or condition of any vehicles, listed equipment, accessories, engine, transmission, mileage or warranties. Fuel economy estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles. Actual fuel economy may vary with driving conditions, vehicle condition and age.